- Conduct monitoring activities for clinical investigations
- Liaise with investigational sites, from study initiation to close-out
- Generate monitoring plans and assist with completion of other clinical investigation documents
- Develop effective relationships with partners at investigational sites
- Ensure clinical investigations are conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and all applicable regulatory requirements
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Master’s degree in a scientific discipline
- Professional experience in clinical research, from either a medical device company or a CRO, is preferred
- Proficient language skills in English and German
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.